Nurse Administrator/DON – Southeast Valley Endoscopy Center – Chandler, AZ
Position available 3rdquarter of 2019 – possible hire earlier in charge nurse role capacity.
4 room GI single specialty center seeking an experienced Nurse Administrator/DON preferably with the following:
BSN and CGRN; ACLS; BLS
5 years management experience
GI procedure knowledge
Understanding of CMS; Arizona; AAAHC rules/regulations/standards
Strong personnel management skills
Must possess strong leadership skills; organization skills; multi-tasking skills and strong GI background.
Nurse Administrator/Director of Nursing, Coronado Surgery Center (150 S Coronado Dr, Suite 310, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635)
2 room, multi-specialty ASC seeking an experienced Nurse Administrator/Director of Nursing, preferably with the following:
- BSN and AORN Preferred
- 2- 5 years ASC management experience in either clinical areas or total center operations.
- Pre/Post and/or Circulating RN clinical skills.
- Understanding of Arizona ASC Regulations, CMS Regulations and Accreditation policies/procedures.
- Strong physician relationship skills;
- Strong personnel management skills
- Current Nursing license, ACLS, PALS and BLS certification.
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills. Knowledge of surgical care management, policies, budgeting, personnel management, and census development is required.
Competitive compensation plan including health insurance, life insurance and 401K benefits. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Yuma Valley Ambulatory Pain Management Surgery Center
Ambulatory Surgery Center in Yuma, AZ looking for part-time Registered Nurse (RN) for pre/post patient care. Candidate must be sincere, compassionate, and able to work in a fast pace environment. New graduates with active license are encouraged to apply. Required: Updated vaccination record, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified and Basic Life Support (BLS) certified. Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus, but not required. Position is part-time and may lead to full-time. Serious inquiries only. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job postings are no cost for AASCA Members. Contact email@example.com to advertise a job opportunity here.