RN Operating Room – Banner Estrella Surgery Center
Looking for experienced candidates to fill two Operating Room RN positions at Banner Estrella Surgery Center in Phoenix.
Candidates to apply online at www.bannerhealth.com/careers. To learn more, please contact Kimberly Olson, OR Manager at 623.234.2405
RN Outpatient Surgery Center
Fast paced Spine Surgical Facility seeking an experienced RN for Outpatient Surgery Center to join the team in Phoenix, AZ.
- Care for patient through Pre and Post Op
- Recovery for Pain/Surgical Procedures
- EHR documentation
- Work directly with the physician in the Operating Room in a state of the art environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least one year of current OR experience required.
- Pain management or surgical experience preferred
- Active Arizona Registered Nurse; ACLS, BLS certifications required
- Prior procedural experience is preferred but will train as needed.
- Compliance with all regulatory standards,
- Performance improvement activities,
- Policies and procedures.
- Must be committed to providing excellent service care to all of our patients and be team oriented with physicians and staff
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Inclusive benefits package
If interested, contact:
Candy Ranshaw RN | Director of Nursing (email@example.com)
Squaw Peak Surgical Facility
1635 E Myrtle Ave, Ste 100 | Phoenix, AZ 85020
602-944-5656 | 602-944-2727 fax
Nurse Administrator/DON – Southeast Valley Endoscopy Center – Chandler, AZ
Position available 3rdquarter of 2019 – possible hire earlier in charge nurse role capacity.
4 room GI single specialty center seeking an experienced Nurse Administrator/DON preferably with the following:
BSN and CGRN; ACLS; BLS
5 years management experience
GI procedure knowledge
Understanding of CMS; Arizona; AAAHC rules/regulations/standards
Strong personnel management skills
Must possess strong leadership skills; organization skills; multi-tasking skills and strong GI background.
Nurse Administrator/Director of Nursing, Coronado Surgery Center (150 S Coronado Dr, Suite 310, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635)
2 room, multi-specialty ASC seeking an experienced Nurse Administrator/Director of Nursing, preferably with the following:
- BSN and AORN Preferred
- 2- 5 years ASC management experience in either clinical areas or total center operations.
- Pre/Post and/or Circulating RN clinical skills.
- Understanding of Arizona ASC Regulations, CMS Regulations and Accreditation policies/procedures.
- Strong physician relationship skills;
- Strong personnel management skills
- Current Nursing license, ACLS, PALS and BLS certification.
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills. Knowledge of surgical care management, policies, budgeting, personnel management, and census development is required.
Competitive compensation plan including health insurance, life insurance and 401K benefits. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yuma Valley Ambulatory Pain Management Surgery Center
Ambulatory Surgery Center in Yuma, AZ looking for part-time Registered Nurse (RN) for pre/post patient care. Candidate must be sincere, compassionate, and able to work in a fast pace environment. New graduates with active license are encouraged to apply. Required: Updated vaccination record, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified and Basic Life Support (BLS) certified. Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus, but not required. Position is part-time and may lead to full-time. Serious inquiries only. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Job postings are no cost for AASCA Members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to advertise a job opportunity here.