The Arizona Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (AASCA) is teaming up with Operation Gratitude and we need your help! This June, at our annual AASCA conference, we will work together to create care packages filled with personal care items and letters of appreciation for U.S. service members (of all branches) deployed overseas.
Our goal is to create 2,000 care kits. Help us reach this goal!
In addition to care kit items, we also need donations to help cover the cost of shipping. To make a monetary donation click the link below. Your donation, monetary or items mentioned below, is greatly appreciated.
Donated Items Needed:
* Shampoo (Travel sized) * Disposable Razors
* Non-Aerosol Shaving gel * Toothbrush
* Toothpaste (6oz or less) * Individual Moist Towelettes (30 wipes or less)
* Deodorant (solid only 3oz or less) * Foot Powder (Travel Size)
* Lotion (Travel size) * Hot Compress or Hand/Foot warmers
* Lip Balm/Chapstick * Q-Tips (small packs, 50 or less)
* Facial Tissue (small packs)
WHEN/WHERE TO DROP OFF DONATED ITEMS: We will collect donations during our annual conference (JW Marriott Camelback Inn | 5402 East Lincoln Drive | Scottsdale, AZ 85253) on Wednesday, 6/28/17 and Thursday, 6/29/17 only.
TO DROP OFF or MAIL DONATED ITEMS PRIOR TO JUNE 28th:
Send to Marti Wolfe, Canyon Surgery Center | 6036 North 19th Ave, Suite 100 | Phoenix AZ 85015
We want to thank you in advance for your support of this important endeavor!